Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's May! It's Showtime!

Balboa Island Artwalk
Sunday May 19, 9am-5pm is a great day to go to the island!
I am so excited about exhibiting at the Balboa Island Artwalk. With over 100 fine artists and five music stages along a mile of beachfront sidewalk, what could be better? I walked through the show last year and made up my mind that I was going to participate in 2013, because there was a good group of people, great live music, and friendly artists with fantastic work. 

I'd love to see you there to help me kick off my first year! Plus, I will be offering fine prints and greeting cards along with my original paintings. And I will have my easel set up to paint animal portraits, so if you have a great picture of your furry friend, please send it to me. Oh, and you'll find me between Onyx Avenue and Amethyst Avenue on Sunday the 19th. Here's the link to the Balboa Island Artwalk for details like where to park.

You are the best!
Alice Leggett 

1 comment:

  1. Here's to you Alice as you kick off your first year! I wish we could have been there to see how wonderful you have done in person. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete