Friday, January 11, 2013

Red Bird Dressed Up

"Red Bird" 6x6 oil on panel $150
There's a party somewhere, and Red Bird is ready! He thought of some good one-liners, but he's decided to wing it. Actually, this guy lives at the San Diego Zoo in the aviary where people can walk in to the cage and the birds can watch them. What do you think he's really thinking?

I'm way behind on the 30 day challenge. It's called a challenge for a good reason. My mind writes checks my body can't cash sometimes! You know what I mean. Anyway, I'm still having fun with it and learning a lot about preparation and persistence. Good stuff!

I've got some more cats and dogs lined up, so stay tuned... and if you email me a great pic of your favorite feline or charismatic canine, I'll paint it! Our cats are tired of posing, and we are dogless now.

-------------------------------------------------
"Red Bird" 6x6 oil on panel $150.00




No comments:

Post a Comment